Welcome to the Prius WikiEditA Wiki about Toyota's Prius (all versions).
If you own a Prius (all versions), or you are a fan of Prius, you are welcome to make this Wiki grow by editing and adding pages, correcting mistakes and by sharing your experience by adding useful and proven information. Add references whenever possible.
Links to Prius VersionsEdit
The USA EPA requires a door jam label and Toyota has included the model identifier on each one.
- Original Prius (sold only in Japan - "gen 0") - NHW10
- Prius Generation 1 ("gen 1") - NHW11
- Prius Generation 2 ("gen 2") - NHW20
- Prius Generation 3 ("gen 3") - ZVW30 / ZVW35 / ZVW35L
- Prius alpha/+/v Generation 1 - ZVW41
- Prius Aqua/c Generation 1 - NHP10
- Prius Generation 4 ("gen 4") - ZVW51L
Please follow the scheme adopted for the Gen 3 to organise the pages.
Common Prius myths and rebuttalsEdit
- Common Prius Myths
- Lifespan/Operating costs
- Price premium/breakeven/payback
- Drivers who should not own a Prius
Above myth/rebuttal headings are ideas for pages. Please add/remove or come up with better ones.
- Hybrid Synergy Drive (HSD)
edited by A FANDOM user
Summary: Added conversions from kph to mph for US drivers
- Talk:Operating modes (ECO, Normal, PWR and EV)
new comment by A FANDOM user
Comment: We just bought a 2012 Prius Plug in. There's a reading that counts down from 11miles as to how much pure electic the car has left. I've noticed...
- Talk:Failed traction (HV) battery, what to do?
new comment by Dxta
Comment: What other symptoms have you encountered apart from the low traction light beibg on?